GE Life Principle Letters essay contest winners
New! - GE Virtual Training
GE at Castle Hills Elementary
GE in the News
- Great Expectations Model School Stillwater Richmond Elementary named Blue Ribbon School. (9/20/2023)
- Riverside earns Great Expectations Model School status (5/9/2023)
- Great Expectations extends Model School status honors to Thackerville Elementary (5/12/2022)
- Owasso’s Northeast Elementary named Great Expectations Model School for 10th year (5/5/2022)
- Claremont Elementary & Will Rogers Junior High Receives Great Expectation Model School Status (5/20/2021)
- Great Expectations Instructor, Ginger Billman, is named a finalist for Oklahoma Teacher of the Year. (10/23/2020)
- Crosby Park Named Great Expectations Model School (5/18/2019)
- Bixby Schools Achieve Great Expectations Model District Status (5/17/2019)
- Great News from Great Expectations – Feb. 2019 (2/10/2019)
- Great Expectations Instructor, Hailey Couch, receives the prestigious Milken Award! (10/23/2018)
Join Our Mailing List!
So what is Great Expectations?
Great Expectations® (GE) is a professional development program that provides teachers and administrators with the skills needed to create harmony and excitement within the school atmosphere, elements that are basic for inspiring students to pursue academic excellence. With a focus on the human quality of teaching and learning, GE provides renewal and inspiration for teachers who may have lost their way and forgotten why they became teachers in the beginning.