GE Press Contact
Dr. Linda Dzialo
All GE News Items
- Great Expectations Model School Stillwater Richmond Elementary named Blue Ribbon School. -
- Riverside earns Great Expectations Model School status - Article from the El Reno Tribune Riverside School has been named a Great Expectations Model School. Riverside Superintendent Lisa Derryberry said the GE achievement will be celebrated by the school at a May 8 gathering. The celebration is set for 1 p.m., and the community is invited to attend. The Great Expectations Program, founded in…
- Great Expectations extends Model School status honors to Thackerville Elementary - By Joani Hartin Staff Writer Marietta Monitor Thackerville Elementary School recently achieved the prestigious honor of being named a Great Expectations Model School. The school’s principal, faculty, and staff worked diligently to accomplish this impressive goal. The Great Expectations Program, founded in 1991, is a scientiﬁcally based research educational reform model that is bringing major…
- Owasso’s Northeast Elementary named Great Expectations Model School for 10th year -
- Claremont Elementary & Will Rogers Junior High Receives Great Expectation Model School Status - Chelsea Weeks – Claremore Progress Article as posted. APR 17, 2021 Claremont Elementary & Will Rogers Junior High Receives Great Expectation Model School Status It is a goal of Claremore Public Schools to become a Great Expectations Model District. Superintendent Bryan Frazier said they planned for this goal to take five to seven years. The…
- Great Expectations Instructor, Ginger Billman, is named a finalist for Oklahoma Teacher of the Year. - (Stillwater, Oklahoma) Richmond Elementary School First Grade Teacher Ginger Billman has been named one of twelve finalists for the Oklahoma Teacher of the Year. Billman was named Stillwater Public Schools Teacher of the Year in May, qualifying her to be considered for the state level honor. All finalists were named teachers of the year for…
- Crosby Park Named Great Expectations Model School -
Crosby Park Elementary has been named a Great Expectations model school for the seventh year in a row.Students, faculty and staff celebrated the distinction during the school’s morning assembly Thursday. Regina Farquhar, Great Expectations instructional coach, was on hand to present principal Dana Moore with a new certificate and flag to signify the honor. Farquhar watched and listened as students sang a pair of songs about common sense and responsibility that exemplified what Great Expectations...
- Bixby Schools Achieve Great Expectations Model District Status -
Bixby Public Schools recently achieved the prestigious honor of being named a Great Expectations (GE) Model School District. Every school in Bixby Public Schools is now a GE Model School. The district’s principals, faculty, and staff worked diligently to accomplish this goal.
- Great News from Great Expectations – Feb. 2019 -
- Great Expectations Instructor, Hailey Couch, receives the prestigious Milken Award! -