Life Principle Definition Posters and Quotes Set 2
Product Description: Set II: 36 powerful Life Principle Posters and 140 Related Quote Posters!
CREATE POSITIVE CLASS DIALOGUE! ENCOURAGE! EMPOWER!
Student: “It’s too hard! I can’t do it!”
Teacher: “You just need to keep trying!”
Life Principle/Quote Approach:
Teacher: “Remember our quote about perseverance. Let’s say it together. “The right angle to approach a difficult problem is the “TRY-angle!” What would that look like for you here?”
Set II gives you:
- 36 Life Principle Posters with a definition and 3-5 related motivational quote posters that can be printed in black/white, color, or used in multimedia presentations. (iPad and Android compatible)
- Lesson plans with multiple classroom strategies including goal setting examples and worksheets
- A whole year of character traits to be explored and connected to content and skills!
- A proven classroom management tool – i.e. use to refocus/encourage; as callbacks (see User Guide for LP and Quotes)
- A common language to encourage a strong sense of community!
Packet includes :
* 36 Life Principle Definition posters with colorful border
* 36 Life Principle Definition posters without a border to print on any paper
* 140 Quotes on colorful border – 3 -5 for each Life Principle
* 140 Quotes in black and white without a border to print on any paper
* SET II User Guide for Life Principles and Quotes
* Lesson Plan Template for All Life Principles – includes definition, key ideas, lexicon, quote ideas, Mind Maps for Life Principles, Whole Group Discussion with Goal setting, Mind Maps, Learners Generating Questions, Small Group Discussion, and Reflection
* Lesson Plan Strategies for Life Principles – Multiple strategies for use with the Life Principles including goal setting
* Lesson Plan for Quotes
* How to Memorize Quotes and Poetry
* Life Principle Canister Relay includes instructions, questions, and answer key
* Mind Map Web Graphics:
* Life Principle Mind Map for Educational Environment
* Life Principle Mind Map
* MINUTE MANIA – Strategy for verbal processing of life principle
* Hand’y Curriculum Connections – Strategy for analysis of life principles in literature and events
* Hand’y Curriculum Connections Instructions – Strategies for applying in all curriculum areas
* Lexicon Resource – Multiple strategies for word study
* Life Principle Song
* Goal setting with C.R.O.S.S.ROADS Process – explanation of the goal setting using the C.R.O.S.S.ROADS process
* Expanded Goal setting:
- Goal setting Example 3 with C.R.O.S.S.ROADS™ Worksheet – Shows example of an individual learner’s character goal, effort, and academic goal, completing assignments, with a plan.
- Goal Progress Analysis Expanded Example 3 – Shows example of learner’s progress in meeting goal
* Simplified Goal Setting: Documents are in simplified format
- Goal setting Example 2 with Simplified C.R.O.S.S.ROADS™ Worksheet – Example shows the use of the life principle of perseverance in completing homework assignments.
- Goal Progress Analysis Simplified Ex 2 – Shows example of learner’s progress in meeting goal
- Goal Setting with Simplified C.R.O.S.S.ROADS™ Worksheet – blank form
* General Goal Setting Forms:
- Goal setting with C.R.O.S.S.ROADS™ Worksheet – blank worksheet
- Goal Planning Progress Sheet – blank form
- Assignment Log – blank form for keeping assignment log
- Progress Bar Graph Chart – Form for keeping track of progress
- Goal Planning Progress Sheet – Form for more detailed planning
List of Life Principles:
Esprit De Corps
You agree not to share your purchases with your colleagues unless you have purchased additional licenses. You agree not to post your purchased or freely downloaded files on the Internet.
You agree that delivery of the Teaching Content to you, whether electronically delivered or physically shipped and delivered to you, does not transfer to you any commercial or promotion use rights in the Teaching Content. You agree that your use of the Service (including your purchase of Teaching Content) constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to use the Service and such Teaching Content solely in accordance with this Agreement, and that any other use of the Service or Teaching Content may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state