Mini PaC ‘A’: Life Principle Definition and Quote Posters
Mini PaC ‘A’: 9 Life Principle Expanded Definition Posters and 3-5 Quote Related Posters with and without borders. Includes Basic Lesson plan for Life Principle Instruction and Quotes Lesson plan. Life Principles included are: Citizenship, Common Sense, Effort, Humanitarianism, Integrity, Patriotism, Perseverance, Self-Discipline, and Service. 91 pages
CREATE POSITIVE CLASS DIALOGUE! ENCOURAGE! EMPOWER!
Student: “It’s too hard! I can’t do it!”
Teacher: “You just need to keep trying!”
Life Principle/Quote Approach:
Teacher: “Remember our quote about perseverance. Let’s say it together. “The right angle to approach a difficult problem is the “TRY-angle!” What would that look like for you here?”
Mini PaC ‘A’ includes:
- 9 Life Principle Posters with a definition and 3-5 related motivational quote posters that can be printed in black/white, color, or used in multimedia presentations.
- A Basic Life Principle lesson plan
- Nine monthly character traits to be explored and connected to content and skills.
- A proven classroom management tool – i.e. use as callbacks (see Use Guide)
Packet includes : 91 pages
- 9 Life Principle Definition posters with colorful border
- 9 Life Principle Definition posters in black and white to print on any paper
- 34 Quotes on colorful border
- 34 Quotes in black and white to print on any paper
- User Guide for Mini PaC Life Principles and Quotes
- Basic Lesson Plan for Life Principles
- Quotes Lesson Plan
- How to memorize quotes and poetry
You agree not to share your purchases with your colleagues unless you have purchased additional licenses. You agree not to post your purchased or freely downloaded files on the Internet.
You agree that delivery of the Teaching Content to you, whether electronically delivered or physically shipped and delivered to you, does not transfer to you any commercial or promotion use rights in the Teaching Content. You agree that your use of the Service (including your purchase of Teaching Content) constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to use the Service and such Teaching Content solely in accordance with this Agreement, and that any other use of the Service or Teaching Content may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws, and you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. As a condition of use, you agree not to share your purchases with your colleagues unless you have purchased additional licenses.