Mini PaC ‘E’ : 9 Life Principles with Simplified Definition Posters and 2-4 Quote Related Posters with and without borders. Includes Basic Lesson plan for Life Principle Instruction and Quotes Lesson Plan. Life Principles included are: Citizenship, Common Sense, Effort, Humanitarianism, Integrity, Patriotism, Perseverance, Self-Discipline, and Service.
(Simplified definitions ideal for Lower Elementary, E.S.L., and other Special Classes.)
CREATE POSITIVE CLASS DIALOGUE! ENCOURAGE! EMPOWER!
Student: “It’s too hard! I can’t do it!”
Teacher: “You just need to keep trying!”
Life Principle/Quote Approach:
Teacher: “Remember our quote about perseverance. Let’s say it together. “The right angle to approach a difficult problem is the “TRY-angle!” What would that look like for you here?”
Mini PaC ‘E’ includes:
- 9 Life Principle Posters with a simplified definition and 2-4 related motivational quote posters that can be printed in black/white, color, or used in multimedia presentations. (iPad and Android compatible)
- Nine monthly character traits to be explored and connected to content and skills.
- A proven classroom management tool – i.e. use as callbacks (see Use Guide)
Mini PaC ‘A’ includes : 76 pages
- 9 Life Principle Definition posters with colorful border
- 9 Life Principle Definition posters in black and white to print on any paper
- 27 Quotes on colorful border – for each Life Principle
- 27 Quotes in black and white to print on any paper
- User Guide for Life Principles and Quotes
- Basic Lesson Plan for Life Principles
- Quotes Lesson Plan
- How to memorize quotes and poetry
List of Life Principles:
- Common Sense
- Esprit De Corps