Set I: 36 Life Principle Definition Posters and 100 Quote Related Posters with and without borders. Includes Lesson plan and multiple strategies for Life Principle Instruction.
(Simplified definitions ideal for Lower Elementary, E.S.L., and other Special Classes.)
Encourage Positive Character Traits! Promote Positive Dialogue!
Increase Learner Vocabulary! Build Positive Relationships!
Use of these 36 powerful Life Principles and 100 related quotes gives you the tools to build a cooperative classroom climate! The User Guide provides strategies for their use.
Student: “Why do I have to work with them?”
Teacher: “Because I said so!”
Life Principle/Quote Approach:
Teacher: “Remember our quote about cooperation. Let’s say it together. “Teamwork divides the work and multiplies the success!” What would that look like for you here?”
Set I Life Principles and Quotes includes : 306 pages
- 36 Life Principle Definition posters with colorful border
- 36 Life Principle Definition posters in black and white to print on any paper
- 100 Quotes on colorful border – 2 -3 for each Life Principle
- 100 Quotes in black and white to print on any paper
- User Guide for Life Principles and Quotes
- Lesson Plan Template for All Life Principles – includes definition, key ideas, lexicon, quote ideas, Mind Maps for Life Principles, Whole Group Discussion with Goal setting, Mind Maps, Learners Generating Questions, Small Group Discussion, and Reflection
- Lesson Plan Strategies for Life Principles – Multiple strategies for use with the Life Principles
- Life Principle Canister Relay:
- Answer key
- Mind Map Web Graphics:
- Life Principle Mind Map for Educational Environment
- Life Principle Mind Map for Elem School Environment
- Life Principle Mind Map
- MINUTE MANIA – Strategy for verbal processing of life principle
- Hand’y Curriculum Connections – Strategy for analysis of life principles in literature and events
- Hand’y Curriculum Connections Instructions – Strategies for applying in all curriculum areas
- Lexicon Resource – Multiple strategies for word study
- Basic Lexicon – Pre-K – 2 word study form
- Life Principle Song
- Goal setting with C.R.O.S.S.ROADS Process – explanation of the goal setting using the C.R.O.S.S.ROADS process
Expanded Goal setting:
- Goal setting Example 3 with CROSSROADS Worksheet – Shows example of an individual learner’s character goal, effort, and academic goal, completing assignments, with a plan.
- Goal Progress Analysis Expanded Example 3 – Shows example of learner’s progress in meeting goal
Simplified Goal Setting: Documents are in simplified format
- Goal setting Example 2 with Simplified CROSSROADS Worksheet – Example shows the use of the life principle of perseverance in completing homework assignments.
- Goal Progress Analysis Simplified Ex 2 – Shows example of learner’s progress in meeting goal
- Goal Setting with Simplified CROSSROADS Worksheet – blank form
General Goal Setting Forms:
- Goal setting with CROSSROADS Worksheet – blank worksheet
- Goal Planning Progress Sheet – blank form
- Assignment Log – blank form for keeping assignment log
- Progress Bar Graph Chart – Form for keeping track of progress
- Goal Planning Progress Sheet – Form for more detailed planning
List of Life Principles:
- Common Sense
- Esprit De Corps
You agree not to share your purchases with your colleagues unless you have purchased additional licenses. You agree not to post your purchased or freely downloaded files on the Internet.
You agree that delivery of the Teaching Content to you, whether electronically delivered or physically shipped and delivered to you, does not transfer to you any commercial or promotion use rights in the Teaching Content. You agree that your use of the Service (including your purchase of Teaching Content) constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to use the