LEXICON: Complete at least three.
- Define the word.
- What do you notice about the word.
a. # of letters
b. # of consonants, vowels
- Create a math problem with the #’s.
- Use the word in a meaningful sentence.
- Write all parts of speech for the word.
- Analyze for root word, prefixes, suffixes.
Word Wall Vocabulary: endeavor
Vocabulary (P 8, 11)
Create Word cards that may be cut in half. (See Template) Preprint or have students write selected vocabulary on the cards. Precut or have students cut. Collect and distribute randomly. Have students find the other half of their word card. Have pairs line up and share their word with the group.