Thanks for your support during the past year. Here are some of the tremendous accomplishments the Great Expectations team and many outstanding educators across the country attained this past year.
- Provided 14 GE Institutes in five states- Idaho, Michigan, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Texas.
- Trained over 1,800 educators in the GE Methodology
- Provided Over 440 coaching days by the GE Instructional Coaches at over 150 school sites
- Guided 82 schools to achieve the prestigious designation of GE Model School
- Produced a total of 12 webinars, 3 GE Master Classes and 8 GE Coaching sessions on our online support called GE CONNECT www.geconnect.org
- Produced a GE Manual and training unit for all school support personnel
- Readied the launch of the new GE training called PARENT CONNECTION – coming in Feb. 2019
- Published the 11th GE Life Principle book- “Reasons for Respect”
- Focused on the two domains of Academic Excellence and a Culture of Respect
- Achieved over 64,000 teachers receiving GE training since inception
- Estimated that over a million students have experienced a GE trained teacher since the founding of Great Expectations in 1991
With your support and assistance, GE will continue to
“Transform Lives through Education.”