Thanks for your support during the past year. Here are some of the tremendous accomplishments the Great Expectations team and many outstanding educators across the country attained this past year.
- Provided 14 GE Institutes in five states- Idaho, Michigan, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Texas.
- Trained over 1,800 educators in the GE Methodology
- Provided Over 440 coaching days by the GE Instructional Coaches at over 150 school sites
- Guided 82 schools to achieve the prestigious designation of GE Model School
- Produced a total of 12 webinars, 3 GE Master Classes and 8 GE Coaching sessions on our online support called GE CONNECT www.geconnect.org
- Produced a GE Manual and training unit for all school support personnel
- Readied the launch of the new GE training called PARENT CONNECTION - coming in Feb. 2019
- Published the 11th GE Life Principle book- “Reasons for Respect”
- Focused on the two domains of Academic Excellence and a Culture of Respect
- Achieved over 64,000 teachers receiving GE training since inception
- Estimated that over a million students have experienced a GE trained teacher since the founding of Great Expectations in 1991
With your support and assistance, GE will continue to
“Transform Lives through Education.”
Posted on Fri, January 4, 2019
by Greg Boyles