Resources on Responsibility
- Responsibility - Adventures from the Book of Virtues 22:41 min. – Animated video.
- Responsibility - Hard Work - 1:22 min. Great introduction showing responsibility
- Clifford Gets a Job The focus of this lesson is to help children learn how to be responsible at home and school through meaningful reading and language experiences.
- The Lorax by Dr. Seuss
The Lorax animated TV special from 1972 25:13 min. Follows the actual story line of the book
Classroom Activities on The Lorax
Lesson Plans for The Lorax
Dr. Seuss Educator Resources’
- The Paperboy by Dav Pilkey
Caldecott Honor book The Paperboy - by Dav Pilkey video 8:19 min.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey 7 Habits for teens
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workbook workbook
- Who Moved My Cheese for Teens by Spencer Johnson
- To Kill A Mockingbird -7:24 min. - There is a video summary of the book and other resources.
- Teaching Teens Accountability and Responsibility article
- Responsibility Song 1:52 min. Song video with words.
- Be Responsible, Safe, and Respectful school song 2:23 min. K-4
- Responsibility Song video – 4:22 min.
- Responsibility video 2:36 min. Responsibility Second graders at Denver Elementary School in Denver, Iowa demonstrate their knowledge of what RESPONSIBILITY looks like!
- Inspire My Kids - Responsibility - Terrific website with resources for educators and parents and learners of all ages in all curriculum areas. Including: Stories of kids taking responsibility for making a difference; quotes; lesson plans PreK – 5th grades, etc.
- Kids for Character: Responsibility – 7:58 min. video Includes Magic School Bus on Responsibility
- Responsibility 2:01 min. - A public service announcement on why responsibility is one of the most important aspects of a good character --
- We Shall Be Free - 58 sec. Great short introduction for responsibility
- TEENS IN ACTION - Responsibility and Discipline 2:26 min. The first part of this video is about Responsibility.
- Lighthouse - A Responsibility Film - 3:07 min. Video showing everyone coming together to be responsible.
- Responsibility 3:08 min. - A brief "trigger film" that is especially suited for pre-teens and early teens, discussing the challenges and rewards of taking on responsibility
- Responsibility 1:42 min. Taking responsibility means making decisions, taking action, setting high standards, learning from our mistakes and always doing what we say. We take ownership of our work, always trying to be better, thinking differently and challenging convention.
- Film Prodigy The Responsibility Project - 9:48 min. short story of student