Step-by-Step Forms for Goal Setting
- C.R.O.S.S. ROADS ™ Decision-making Process - Review the explanation of the five-step process for goal setting, general decision-making, problem-solving, and conflict resolution.
- Selecting a goal may be accomplished through individual or group brainstorming with one of these Mind Maps. These have the advantage of allowing everyone the opportunity to participate and accommodate all learning styles.
- an appropriate age level form for deciding on a goal.
- a Goal Plan form if more detail is needed in planning how to achieve the goal.
- A form for tracking goal progress
- A form for evaluating goal progress to decide if the goal or plan needs to be revised.
Forms for Selecting a Goal
Simplified Goal Setting Worksheet- Use if a goal has already been selected or if analyzing a goal.
C.R.O.S.S.ROADS Simplified Decision-making Process Worksheet - Use if selecting a goal and a review of the consequences of the goal is desired. Includes the IF…, THEN… Especially valuable in problem-solving and conflict resolution such as setting behavior goals
C.R.O.S.S.ROADS Decision-making Worksheet- May be used for any type of decision-making; Includes the IF…, THEN… Especially valuable in problem-solving and conflict resolution such as setting behavior goals
Choice Planning Worksheet - Uses a very elementary version of the C.R.O.S.S.ROADS process; space allows for pictures to be drawn.
Forms for Developing a Plan for Achieving a Goal
Goal Setting Planning Sheet - This document is specifically for detailed planning for goal setting.
Choice C.R.O.S.S.ROADS Planning Worksheet - Use this document for detailed planning on the personal effort necessary to carry out any choice.
Forms for Evaluating Progress Towards Achieving a Goal
Student Goal Progress Sheet 1- This sheet has 3 goal progress sheets to a page that may be cut apart for use with multiple students.
Student Goal Progress sheet 2 - This sheet may be used by an individual student to make 3 progress evaluations for a single goal.
Goal Progress Worksheet - This sheet allows for a more detailed evaluation of goal progress giving opportunities/options and benefits/obstacles.
How Did I Do Today? #1: PreK – 1 – Self Reflection and Goal Setting Sheet (2 to a page)Option: Have student circle one of the behaviors as his/her goal and evaluate progress by coloring in either partially or completely.
How Did I Do Today? #2: PreK-1 - Self Reflection and Goal Setting Sheet. (4 to a page) A student may use this one sheet to track goal progress over a period of days.
Forms for Tracking Goal Progress
Goal Progress Log - This document is for students to keep track of individual goal progress
Progress Chart - Use this to chart academic progress on a bar graph
Assignment Data Log – Assignment log sheet