New! - GE Virtual Training
Shopping Amazon.com this holiday season? If so you can help support the Great Expectations Foundation at no cost to yourself! Simply use this link to set GE as your AmazonSmile charity - https://smile.amazon.com/ch/73-1399319. Then always go to http://smile.amazon.com to do your shopping and Amazon will donate money to the foundation on your behalf! Thank you so much for your help supporting the continued professional development of our public school teachers!
GE at Castle Hills Elementary
GE in the News
- Claremont Elementary & Will Rogers Junior High Receives Great Expectation Model School Status (5/20/2021)
- Great Expectations Instructor, Ginger Billman, is named a finalist for Oklahoma Teacher of the Year. (10/23/2020)
- Crosby Park Named Great Expectations Model School (5/18/2019)
- Bixby Schools Achieve Great Expectations Model District Status (5/17/2019)
- Great News from Great Expectations – Feb. 2019 (2/10/2019)
- Great Expectations Instructor, Hailey Couch, receives the prestigious Milken Award! (10/23/2018)
- GE Model School OKCPS Putnam Heights celebrates all cultures. (10/3/2018)
- Tomball ISD Develops Leaders through Great Expectations ® (GE) Training (7/27/2018)
- Great Expectations – Enid News and Eagle (6/26/2018)
- GE Instructor honored with scientific trip to Alaska (5/8/2018)
Join Our Mailing List!
So what is Great Expectations?
Great Expectations® (GE) is a professional development program that provides teachers and administrators with the skills needed to create harmony and excitement within the school atmosphere, elements that are basic for inspiring students to pursue academic excellence. With a focus on the human quality of teaching and learning, GE provides renewal and inspiration for teachers who may have lost their way and forgotten why they became teachers in the beginning.