GE Press Contact
Dr. Linda Dzialo
All GE News Items
- Oklahoma City Public Schools Elementary teachers give weekend to improve -
EDMOND — Efforts to improve the learning and environment at all 54 Oklahoma City elementary schools launched Friday night with five hours of intensive training for 350 teachers LaHoma Harding a teacher with Edwards Elementary sings "Happy Birthday" during a class at Great Expectations at the University of Central Oklahoma, Friday, Jan. 21, 2011, in Edmond, Okla. Photo by Sarah Phipps, The Oklahoman ORG XMIT: KOD “We feel like there's an opportunity here for the culture of our schools to turn aro...
- Chetopa Junior High's Creed (Video) -
- OKCPS Nichols Hills 2nd graders "The Eight Expectations of GE" -
The Eight Expectations of G. E. Lyrics written by Paula Washington (PDF)
- Woodland Hills Elementary in Lawton (Video) -
- Scholastic Dream Starts Early in Oklahoma City -
- Dr. Linda Dzialo to direct Great Expectations -
Lawton educator Linda Dzialo has been chosen to become the new executive director of Great Expectations, a scientifically based professional development program that provides teachers with skills needed to inspire students to pursue academic excellence. Dzialo was selected Monday, June 29, during a meeting of the organization’s board of directors. She assumed the position July 1, filling a vacancy being created by the retirement of longtime executive director Cheryl Price. “In our statewid...
- Great Expectations Receives Top State Honor for Excellence in Education -
(L to R) Joe Moran (Event Chair), Andrea Doyle (Presenting Sponsor from H.A. and Mary K. Chapman Charitable Trusts), Jerry Dickman (Selection Commission Chair), Charlie Hollar (Great Expectations Founder), Howard Barnett (Board of Directors, Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits Chairman) The Oklahoma Center for Nonprofit named Great Expectations® the Oklahoma Nonprofit Excellence (ONE) award top education program in Oklahoma.