Practice 16 – Implementation Evaluation Tools
Practice 16 Implementation Evaluation Tools
- Practice 16 Quick Implementation Guide - Purpose, Quotes, and Questions to evaluate the implementation
- Practice 16 Implementation Evaluation - This instrument may be used as an individual or building-wide evaluation of the implementation for Practice 16. Its use to establish goals for growth is encouraged.
- Educator 17 Practices Assessment and Goal Setting - General Evaluation instrument for assessing individual implementation and in goal setting for the 17 Practices
- 17 Practices Individual Implementation Evaluations - Criteria-based Individual evaluations for each of the 17 Practices.
- Classroom Procedures Evaluation Checklist - Addresses 27 potential areas for procedures
- Rubric for Assessment of Procedure Implementation
- Self-Assessment Tools - includes a rubric, choice, and other self-evaluation tools
- Rubric-maker - Make customized rubrics for all levels with this free assessment tool.
- Rubrics for teachers | Teacherplanet.com - a free online resource for a variety of teaching resources
- Six Tenets, 17 Practices, Eight Expectations
- Life Principles
- Teacher’s Creed