Practice Thirteen – Tips for Motivation and Encouragement
Tips for Motivation and Encouragement
- Lesson Strategies for Enthusiasm - wide variety of activities for all levels.
- Magic Triad - Lessons, quotes, literature, music, etc.
- Respect for Learners - Lessons, quotes, literature, music, etc.
- Praise/Encouragement - A comparison of the approach and impact of praise and encouragement
- Goal Setting Process, Forms, and Examples for all grade levels -
Resource with a detailed explanation of the five step Goal
setting process with worksheets and examples
- Celebrations - 41 Celebrations
- Celebration Cards Set One (1-24) Digital download
- Celebration Cards Set Two (24-48) Digital download
- Tips for Motivating Learners
- The Magic Triad P.E.N.N.Y. Includes:
- Modeling desired behaviors Resources - Websites and Other Materials – includes activities, songs, etc
- Procedures - Multiple resources on use of procedures - Lessons, how-to’s, literature, quotes, life principle application, etc.
- Free Ways to Recognize Effort Poster - - All Grade Levels
- 4x4 Task Cards - page 1 and page 2 Free Ways to Recognize Effort - Use to remind about work basics
- 50 Ways to Recognize Effort in Elementary
- Academic Progress Chart - To chart grade progress (if not using online program)